How We Work With Clients
How We Are Different
There are different types of consultants, content and process. Many content consultants use
their expertise to develop a plan for the company and then depart, leaving the company to implement the plan.
Process consultants are different. At J. Alden Consulting Group Inc. our process consultants
use not only their expertise, but also the expertise of the organization. Plans are developed together and
implementation is done together. This helps us ensures our clients are more successful in achieving the results
Strategic Plan Development
Plan Integration & Implementation
Business & Market Planning
Department Business Plans
Post Merger Integration
Cycle Time Reduction
Business Process Improvement
Accelerated Concept to Commercialization (New Products)
Value & Supply Chain Management
Organizational Assessment (D.I.AL.O.G.)
Customer Value Measurement
KeyCap (Key Corporate Account)
Customer Loyalty Development
Issues We Address
What kind of problems can we help you with?
In thinking about this list, what issues standout for your company?
- Excessive Meetings
- High Staff Turnover
- Chronically Sagging Sales
- Communication Problems
- Difficulty Keeping Employees Motivated
- Reactive Rather than Proactive Thinking
- Unacceptable Results
- Personality Conflicts and/or Power Struggles
- That’s Not My Problem/My Department Attitude
- Lack of Personal Accountability
- Time Consuming and/or Meaningless Performance Evaluations
- Difficulty of Terminating Poor Performers
- Misalignment/Lack of Coordinated Effort
- Time Management Problems
- Can’t do attitudes
- Unproductive Teams and/or Ineffective Teamwork
- Duplication of Effort
- Fear of Making Decisions
- Failure to Achieve Quality Standards
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we can help you. Please
If you answered “no” to all of these questions, then your company is a leader. We applaud you.
We know what it takes to be a company of impeccable strategy, process, employee development and customer
loyalty. We congratulate you.
If you know of a company that can’t answer no to all of these
questions, please Contact Us. We want everyone to work in an as upbeat an
environment as yours.
J. Alden Consulting Group Inc. a professional business consulting firm.